A healthy smile paves the way to boost your confidence and enhance your overall personality. If you want a brighter and more brilliant smile, that will let you laugh out loud and make you stand out of the crowd, but dental anomalies are restricting you from doing so, then Cosmetic dentistry is the option to resolve all your problems.
Cosmetic dentistry or aesthetic dentistry is a domain in dentistry that encompasses all those dental procedures which aim to augment the appearance, shape, colour, alignment and every aspect related to your teeth cosmetics to give you a healthy and happy smile.
Some dentists may refer to themselves as "cosmetic dentists" irrespective of their training and education in this field, however, only registered dental practitioners should ethically perform cosmetic dentistry procedures.
The services provided by us at Conway House Dental Practice in Cosmetic dentistry High Wycombe include:
Dental Whitening is a process that lightens the colour of your teeth either by changing the intrinsic hue or by removing the extrinsic stains and furnishing your brighter and more brilliant smile
This process utilizes the antioxidant properties of chemicals such as Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and carbimide peroxide.
- Home-whitening: It involves the creation of custom mouth trays for the patients which are coated with whitening gel and they are required to wear it during the night or certain hours in the day time.
The results are evident within 2-4 weeks of use.
2. Clear Braces
To get perfectly aligned teeth, you no longer need to put on those metallic wires and braces dwindling your self-confidence with the metallic glint in sight.
Invisible braces are used for the correction of minor dental conditions like overbite, crowded teeth, crooked teeth or widely spaced teeth.
Types of clear braces available for your use include ceramic brackets, inside braces and clear aligners.
You have to take adequate care of your braces and strictly follow the regimen provided by our dentist for effective results.
They may feel slightly uncomfortable for the first few days and your voice may also become a bit different but you will adapt to them in just a few weeks.
Maintain good oral hygiene, clean your aligners regularly, pay us regular follow up visits and you will get your perfect teeth eventually.
3. White Fillings
A huge number of people develop cavities or dental caries at some point in their lives, most of which are conventionally filled by silver amalgam filling.
But with recent advances in cosmetic dentistry, traditional silver-fillings are getting replaced with tooth-coloured/ white fillings which gives your smile a natural appearance and intensifies your confidence to great heights.
- This composite filling is made up of a hard resin matrix and inorganic fillers like Quartz, silica or glasses along with a coupling agent to aid the adhesion between these two.
- If proper care is taken, white fillings may prove to be quite durable and last up to 5-15 years without any intervention.
- White fillings are bonded firmly to your original teeth and also boost the natural strength of your teeth along with providing an invisible restoration to the cavities.
Veneers are another great aesthetic option to curtail the problem of dental stains, chips or a diastema
These are also referred to as dental laminates and are very fine tooth coloured shells made of porcelain that are designed to cover the front surface of your tooth.
- It can also be used to make your teeth look longer by adjusting the veneer according to your requirement and polishing it to enhance the appearance of your tooth.
- It is a very safe procedure with no major risks and typically requires only a single visit to our dentist. It can be used for a single tooth or more than one tooth, then it will be a component of the smile makeover.
- For a single tooth veneer, it is relatively easy to find the exact shade of porcelain matching your tooth.
Cosmetic bonding is a very popular process in cosmetic dentistry that is used to repair a myriad of dental issues such as a decayed tooth, chipped, cracked or broken tooth, stained tooth, physiological gaps between teeth or as a convenient alternative to silver amalgam fillings.
- It is a simple procedure that allows a tooth coloured resin material to bond to the original tooth, usually without any marked need to prepare/shape the tooth.
- It doesn't require any complex pre-procedure preparations like the use of anaesthesia.
- We have the best cosmetic dentists who will use bonding material most commonly methacrylate over your teeth and then harden it by the use of laser or UV light.
- You have to take care of teeth, maintain good oral hygiene and prevent any food item or beverage that has teeth staining potential. Depending on your lifestyle, it may effectively last for up to 3-15years. Keep in regular touch with our dentist for annual polishing of your teeth.
6. Smile Makeover
A smile makeover is a process that involves the use of one or a combination of cosmetic dentistry procedures to give your smile a complete transformation.
A smile makeover requires an ample of things to be considered including facial alignment, teeth structure, gums, soft tissues, skin tone etc
- It is a complex process requiring skill and an artistic eye. Our highly professional SMILE DESIGN cosmetic dentists are trained extensively in this, delivering the best smile makeover to our customers.
- For the longevity of any dental intervention, maintenance of oral hygiene is the key.
- Avoid the use of any damaging items for your teeth and keep in regular contact with our dentists for follow up who will provide you with the best services for your teeth.
- If adequately taken care of, a smile makeover may last for several years. Find the best cosmetic dentist high Wycombe near you and get your smile makeover today.
7. Crown lengthening
This is where our gum specialist dentist will increase the vertical length of the teeth. Therefore making the tooth longer in height.
This is done by trimming the supporting bone of the tooth and pushes the gum back. This will allow more tooth to be exposed. This can be a very powerful technique in cosmetic dentistry.
A study revealed that 48% of people in the UK are unhappy with the appearance of their teeth.
If your search engine is filled with recent history of 'cosmetic dentist near me?' Conway House Dental Practice is the one-stop destination for all your dental troubles. We are a team of highly enthusiastic and skilled professional dentists including cosmetic dentists, who are determined to provide you with best dental services at Wycombe.
We will not only resolve your dental problems but will guide you on each and every step towards the development of good oral hygiene practices.
Our staff is highly competent and will take care of your every need in the most effective way so that you feel comfortable with our hospitality.
Our aim is to provide the best services to you.